We are celebrating multiple releases by Cluster members. Professor Helen Lochhead, Dean UNSW Built Environment, will open the night and each of the five books will be briefly introduced.
The books will be available for purchase at a discount price of 20% off for one night only thanks to UNSW Bookshop
. Other books will also be on sale! This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
The new books (all published by Routledge
1. Barton, H, Thompson, S, Burgess S and Grant, M (Eds) 2015. The Routledge Handbook of Planning for Health and Well-Being: Shaping a sustainable and healthy future.
2. Freestone, R & Liu, E (Eds) 2016. Place and Placelessness Revisited.
3. Lang, J & Marshall, N. 2016. Urban Squares as Places, Links and Displays.
4. Liu, E and Easthope, H (Eds) 2016. Multigenerational Family Living.
5. Bishop, K & Corkery, L (Eds) 2017. Designing Cities with Children and Young People: Beyond playgrounds and skate parks.