13 Apr 2017 - News
28 Mar 2017 - News
27 Mar 2017 - News
Apply now for postgraduate study in 2017
Our selection of Graduate Certificates, Diplomas and Master programs give you the option to undertake a level of postgraduate study that's right for you. Full-time and part time options give you the flexibility to study at your own pace.
Find out about our newest program Urban Renewal and Housing, designed for those looking to play a part in the equitable reshaping of Australia’s cities.
|TO COMMENCE:||APPLICATIONS DUE DATE:|
|Semester 1, 2017||End of November 2016|
|Semester 2, 2017||End of May 2017|
* late applications may be considered, subject to availability of places. Please contact UNSW Built Environment Student Centre for advice on 029385 4799.
How to Apply
Use the Apply Online service for all applications for admission to postgraduate coursework degrees, the charge for the Apply Online service is $100.
Find out more about applying for a postgraduate degree at UNSW (including information about offers, acceptances and deferrals)
For further information on our programs, including course structure and entry requirements, visit the program pages:
- Advanced Standing Students (Credit Transfer)
- UNSW Built Environment Postgraduate Guide
- UNSW Postgraduate Online Handbook
- UNSW International Student Website
If you have any questions about our degrees or admission procedures, please call us on 02 9385 4799 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Our staff are always happy to help with questions or concerns you may have.