Interior Architecture

Graduation 2012 Project
Graduation Project Image
Design Studio One
Design Studio One 2013
Graduation project 2013
2013 Graduation project
Graduation Project 2011
Brad Mitchell 2013 Graduation project
Loretta Nagy 2013
Graduation Project Image
Kim De Haan Graduation project
Graduation Project 2012
Brad Mitchell Grauation Project 2012 Section
Graduation Studio Image 2012
Design Studio One
Design Studio One

How to Apply - Interior Architecture

Domestic students:

If you are an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizen, you apply online through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).

Find out more about applying for a bachelor degree at UNSW.

Bachelor of Interior Architecture alternative admission scheme: This scheme will give Australian students completing their high school studies in 2013 and beyond, who are interested in a Bachelor of Interior Architecture, the opportunity to submit a portfolio of their work to support their ATAR. Find out more

HSC Plus

HSC Plus is a bonus points system that rewards performance in Year 12 courses relevant to UNSW undergraduate programs. Applicants to UNSW BE degrees may receive a maximum of five bonus points and you will be automatically assessed for HSC Plus eligibility according to your UAC preferences. Find out more

International students:

If you are an international student, and you’re completing an Australian Year 12, the NZ NCEA Level 3 qualification, or the International Baccalaureate (IB) in Australia or overseas, you apply online through UAC International.

All other international students apply directly to UNSW.

Transferring students:

Transferring within UNSW

You can apply to transfer between UNSW degrees after completing a minimum of 6 courses (36 UOC) through UNSW Internal Program Transfer .

Assessment is based on the achievement of a pre-determined average grade.

Alternatively, you can apply for transfer between UNSW degrees through UAC (domestic students) or directly with UNSW (international students) after completing a minimum of 6 courses (36 UOC). Assessment is based on your ATAR (or equivalent) and/or studies at UNSW.

Transferring from outside UNSW

You can apply for transfer into a UNSW degree after completing not less than one full time year (0.75FTE) of study at a different University. Assessment is based on your ATAR and/or results from university studies. Apply online through UAC (domestic students) or directly with UNSW (international students).

You may be eligible for transfer credits for courses successfully completed at another university. Credit transfer is not determined until an offer of study is made.

Note: Certificate IV and Diplomas (from TAFE or private providers) are only considered if they are AQF accredited and completed.

Find out more about credit transfer at UNSW.

Any questions?

Call us on +61 2 9385 4799 or send an email to


Page Last Updated: 28 Nov 2014