23 May 2017 - News
19 May 2017 - News
13 Apr 2017 - News
Apply now for postgraduate study in 2017
Our selection of Graduate Certificates, Diplomas and Master programs give you the option to undertake a level of postgraduate study that's right for you. Full-time and part-time options give you the flexibility to study at your own pace.
Find out about our newest programs available from semester 1 2018, Master of City Analytics and Master of Landscape Architecture, designed for those looking to play a part in the equitable reshaping of Australia’s cities.
|TO COMMENCE:||APPLICATIONS DUE DATE:|
|Semester 2, 2017||31st May 2017|
* Late applications may be considered, subject to availability of places. Please contact UNSW Built Environment Student Centre for advice on 02 9385 4799 or email@example.com
How to Apply
Use the Apply Online service for all applications for admission to postgraduate coursework degrees, the charge for the Apply Online service is $100.
Find out more about applying for a postgraduate degree at UNSW (including information about offers, acceptances and deferrals)
For further information on our programs, including course structure and entry requirements, visit the program pages:
- City Analytics
- City Planning
- Construction Project Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Property and Development
- Sustainable Built Environment
- Urban Development and Design
- Urban Policy and Strategy
- Urban Renewal and Housing
- Research Degrees
- Advanced Standing Students (Credit Transfer)
- UNSW Built Environment Postgraduate Guide
- UNSW Postgraduate Online Handbook
- UNSW International Student Website
If you have any questions about our degrees or admission procedures, please call us on 02 9385 4799 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Our staff are always happy to help with questions or concerns you may have.