- Karimi R, Avazpour B, Sepasgozar S. (2019), 'The effect of place attachment on educational efficiency in elementary schools', in Future Smart and Sustainable Cities and Infrastructures. In press.
- Karimi R; Avazpour B; Sepasgozar S, 2019, Effective factors on desirability of private open spaces: A case study of Kuye Nasr residential buildings, Tehran, in Future Smart and Sustainable Cities and Infrastructures. In press.
- Avazpour B; Osmond P.; Corkery L, 2019, 'Rehabilitating Dryland River Systems in Arid and Semi-arid Environments Focusing on Water Sensitive Urban Design Approaches', OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development, vol. 11, pp. 11 - 20, http://www.ssrn.com/link/OIDA-Intl-Journal-Sustainable-Dev.html
- Avazpour B, 2017, 'The effect of Landmarks in the Urban Landscape', in the proceeding of the Universal Academic Cluster International Conference, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Avazpour B; Osmond P; Corkery L, 2019, 'Transition from private gardens to public space; Applying water management methods of Persian gardens to urban areas', in Proceedings of the CELA conference (Council of Educators in Landscape Architecture), Texas, United states.
- Avazpour B, 2017, 'The effect of Landmarks in the Urban Landscape' in the proceeding of the Universal Academic Cluster International Conference, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Avazpour B, 2017, 'Study of Physical Features Influencing Persian Garden and its Role in Contemporary Art and Architecture', International Journal of Arts & Sciences’ (IJAS) International Conference for Engineering and Technology, Venice.
- Avazpour B; Osmond P; Corkery L, 2018, 'Water sensitive urban design as a vehicle for preserving cultural heritage; A case study from regional South Australia', in the proceeding of the Australian Regional Development Conference, Gold Coast, Australia.
- Osmond P; Avazpour B, 2017, 'Designing Resilience' in International Open Competition, National University of Singapore.
Non-Traditional Research Outputs
- Hawken S; Avazpour B; Harris M; Marzban A, 2019, 'The Impacts of Urban Megaprojects on Water and Sanitation Related Human Rights in Southeast Asia: Submission to the UN Special Rapporteur on the human rights to safe drinking water and sanitation', Urban Water Resilience Lab UNSW, UNSW Sydney (Report), https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Water/MegaProjects/CSO/HawkenSAva...
- Avazpour B; Paolini R; Zhang Q; Twomey P; Balatbat M; Ledo Gomis L; Kokogiannakis G; Daly D; Cooper P; Lim B; Farr-Wharton G; Tapsuwan S and Gardner J., 2019, 'EEDMN Co-Benefits of Energy Efficiency Metrics: Initial Report' UoW, UNSW, CSIRO, Australia.