- Vaccari, MS; de Senne, LB, 2017, 'Low Energy Material, High Community Engagement: Ecology of Banana Tree Fibres in Disaster Relief Projects', in Sustainable Building and Built Environments to Mitigate Climate Change in the Tropics, pp.261-273, 10.1007/978-3-319-49601-6_18
- Vaccari, MS, 2019, 'Lean practices for forcibly displaced populations in slums' in Book of Extended Abstracts of the IGLC 2019 Summer School - Defining the Research Problem and Research Methodology for Lean Construction Research Vaccari, MS, 2016, 'Environmental Assessment of Cardboard as a Building Material for Transitional Housing', in Proceedings of the 41st IAHS World Congress - Sustainability and Innovation for the future
- Vaccari, MS; Pereira, GS, 2009, 'Spatial planning in Brazil: the use of cardboard houses for the urbanization of slums in São Paulo' in Proceedings of 8th International Symposium, 2009, Kaiserslautern. Parallel Patterns of Urban Growth and Decline - Sustainability Issues and Challenges for Spatial Planning in 21st Century Cities and Regions - UPE8 - International Urban Planning and Environment Association (IUPEA)
- Vaccari, MS; Sassi, P, 2015, 'Environmental Assessment of Cardboard as a Building Material' in Proceedings of the IASS WORKING GROUPS 12 + 18 International Colloquium 2015 “Bio-based and Bio-inspired Environmentally Compatible Structures"
- Vaccari, MS, 2003, 'Ecological and Economical Cardboard House' in Proceedings of the 20th Conference on Passive and Low Energy Architecture - PLEA 2003
Non-Traditional Research Outputs
- NOAH Research Group, 2014 to 2017, The Apis Project, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Prototype of a temporary and portable ablution block, https://www.facebook.com/apisproject/
- Shigeru Ban and Voluntary Architects Network, 2014, Paper Nursery School, Ya'an, Sichuan, China, Temporary Cardboard School, http://www.shigerubanarchitects.com/works/2014_PaperNurserySchool_Yaan/i...