- Lock, O., Pinnegar, S., Leao, S., Pettit, C. (2020 - In Press) The Making of a Mega-region: Evaluating and Proposing Long-term Transport Planning Strategies with Open-source Data and Transport Accessibility Tools. In: Geertman, S and Stillwell, J. (eds) Handbook on Planning Support Science. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Erhardt, GD., Lock, O., Arcaute, E & Batty, M. A Big Data mashing tool for measuring transit system performance. [Book Chapter] Seeing Cities Through Big Data, 257-278.
- Lock, O., Leao, S., Bednarz, T. and Pettit,C. (2019 – In Press). A review and reframing of participatory urban dashboards. City, Culture and Society.
- Lock,O. and Pettit, C. (2019 – In Press). Visualising large-scale population distribution in Australia over time using rapid 3D web graphics libraries. Australian Population Studies.
- Lock, O., Bednarz, T. and Pettit,C. (2019). Holocity: Using Augmented Reality For Visual Analytics Of High-Volume Sensor Data To Support City Planning. 24th International ACM Conference on 3D Web Graphics and Interactive Technology (Web3D 2019), Los Angeles.
- Lock, O., Bednarz, T. and Pettit, C. (2019). HoloCity – visual analytics of real-time and massive passively-collected spatiotemporal urban sensor data in augmented reality. In: 2nd International Conference on Urban Informatics (ICUI), Hong Kong.
- Lock, O., Bednarz, T. and Pettit, C. (2019). Computational urban transport performance monitoring – visualisation of high-volume, longitudinal transport sensor data with rapid 3D web graphics libraries. In: 16th International Conference on Computers in Urban Planning and Urban Management. July 2019. Wuhan, China.
- Lock, O., Leao,S.,Bednarz, T. and Pettit, C. (2019). A framework for the design and evaluation of effective participatory urban data platforms – twelve key components. In: 16th International Conference on Computers in Urban Planning and Urban Management. July 2019. Wuhan, China.
- Lock, O., Bain, M. and Pettit, C. (2019). UrbanAI – Developing machine learning approaches and interfaces to support the planning and delivery of transport and housing in Sydney. In: 2nd International Conference on Urban Informatics (ICUI), Hong Kong.
- Lock, O. (2017). Using open-source data and transit network tools to improve our understanding of accessibility – a case study of the Sydney ‘30-minute city’. 10th International Symposium on Digital Earth & Locate17, Sydney.
- Lock, O. & Schmid,C. (2017). Open-source, destination-based accessibility analysis – is Sydney a 30-minute city?. Planning Institute of Australia (PIA) National Congress, Sydney
- Colaiacomo, A., Lock, O. (2016). Where to from here? A modelling methodology for measuring land-use and public transport accessibility in Melbourne. Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management (AITPM) National Conference, Sydney
- Lock, O., Erhardt, GD. (2015). Keeping Track—The Fusion of Large, Automatically Collected Transport Data in Capturing Long-Term System Change. Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management (AITPM) National Conference, Brisbane
- Russell,M., Williams,JK., Howell,C., Cameron, R. & Lock, O. Using Mobile and Web Content to Engage Students with Academic Integrity: The FAIR Project. CAPHIA Teaching and Learning Forum: Public Health Teaching In A Changing University Environment