17 Feb 2017 - News
16 Feb 2017 - News
15 Feb 2017 - News
10 Feb 2017 - News
2015 STUDENT PROJECT: INTERchanging - future designs for responsive transport environments.
Based on the Built Environment Interdisciplinary Learning (BEIL) studio preliminary design concepts and a collaboration between
- Bachelor of Computational Design students
- The Encircle team
- Research group CoDo_R at UNSW Built Environment
- The Digital Fabrication Lab
- The University of Sydney's Design Lab students and
- The Design Modelling and Fabrication Lab (DMaF)
have brought research and teaching into practice to develop a 1:1 model of a public transport "interchange of the future"; interchangeable as either a bus stop or a tramp stop for 21st century cities.